Why backup Office 365?
Many IT Pros believe that it’s Microsoft’s responsibility to protect your Office 365 data. While Microsoft 365 provides a wide array of powerful services within Office 365—a comprehensive backup of your Office 365 data is not one of them.
Veeam® Backup for Microsoft Office 365 eliminates the risk of losing access and control over your Office 365 data including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams—so that your data is always protected.
What is Entisys360’s Veeam Backup for Office 365?
Entisys360’s Veeam Backup for Office 365 is a solution for backing up your organization’s Office 365 data. Office 365 has built in data redundancy, versioning, retention plans and more however it does not possess a native backup solution. As alarming as this sounds some organizations accept this while those that cannot must use a third-party solution.
Initial Assessment & Review
- Review and Alignment of goals
- Setup and configuration of service management tools
- Determine customer process and protocol establishment
- 24x7x365 availability
- Job Monitoring and Alerting
- Customer IT staff access to Veeam portals
- Scheduled reporting
Key Value areas
- Historical record of environment
– Points to restore from vs. versioning & retention
- Data exists in a separate location
– Meet compliance requirements
- Protection of data
– Security threats
– Retention gaps
– Accidental deletion
- Customer is responsible for their data *
* We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored. We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.