Data Center Infrastructure
The Entisys360 Professional Services team is committed to helping you gain improved visibility into your data center operations, optimizing your data center infrastructure, and reducing your operational costs, and offers a robust portfolio of Professional Services around Data Center Infrastructure to meet your needs:
- Storage Integration: The Entisys360 data center experts will assist you in establishing a shared storage environment within your enterprise leveraging SAN, NAS, Object Storage, Primary Site Storage, Disaster Recovery Storage and Archival Storage for our industry-leading partners including HP 3PAR and NetApp.
- Backup, Recovery and Archive: Protecting critical data and applications is crucial to your success, and Entisys360 works with our industry-leading partners, including HP, NetApp, CommVault, Symantec, and Veeam to provide you with complete data protection including Local Backup, Remote Backup, Cloud Backup, Archival Backup and Workload Consistent Backup.
- Converged and Hyper-converged Infrastructure Integration: Leveraging solutions from our industry-leading partners HP, NetApp, Atlantis, Gridstore, Nutanix and Simplivity, we work with you to implement complete server, storage and storage network solutions.
- Server Integration: Entisys360 works with industry-leading partners, Cisco and HP, to configure their state-of-the-art rackmount servers and blade servers to meet the unique requirements of your data center.
- Server Virtualization: Leveraging the strong relationships Entisys360 has with Citrix, Microsoft, Nutanix and VMware, our professional services team will evaluate your needs and implement the right hypervisor solution for your virtual servers.
- Data Center Migration: The experts at Entisys360 have decades of experience in consulting with enterprises on the physical and logical migration of their data center resources.
- Disaster Recovery: How fast can your enterprise recover in the event of a catastrophic failure of your server, application or data center infrastructure? Entisys360 can work with your organization to assess and evaluate your Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO), and develop a disaster recovery plan that ensures your business is up and running as quickly as possible, following a natural, or man-made disaster.