Join Entisys360 and Our Partners RevTechX 2018!
Entisys360’s commitment to the public sector runs deep. For more than two decades, we’ve been a trusted advisor to some of California’s most prominent public agencies. Through professional support services, managed services, consulting and engineering services, Entisys360 helps government agencies contain costs, simplify management and maintain high availability while finding new ways to increase security, promote compliance and drive scalability.
This year, we are proud to be demonstrating our knowledge and expertise around the deployment and delivery of advanced IT infrastructure, virtualization, cloud first solutions and emerging technologies for the public sector as a co-sponsor of. RevTechX 2018: Education for the Next Generation of Government, taking place May 16 and 17 at Cal Expo in Sacramento, Calif.
We invite you to join Entisys360 and many of our technology partners for two days of educational content centered around the challenges and opportunities faced by the public and private sectors when it comes to the adoption of DevOps, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), data analytics, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, robotics, drones, autonomous vehicles, and other emerging and disruptive technologies.
Sessions presented by Entisys360 and our partners during this two-day event include:
- Opening Keynote: 360 Degrees of Opportunities for Tomorrow’s Expectations. Presented by Entisys360. Daniel Goosen, Vice President of Entisys360’s DevOps & Cloud Platform Division, Entisys360; Mike Strohl, President and CEO, Entisys360; and Adam Clater, Chief Architect, North America Public Sector 2, Red Hat along with Cisco and Citrix will share expert insights on how a sound DevOps strategy can speed time to market, increase agility, ensure cost-effectiveness and drive an unsurpassed user experience, from the data center to endpoints, both in and out of the cloud.
- Technology Advances, Your Legacy IT Does Not. This is How to Catch Up. Presented by Entisys360 and the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS). Bill Otterbeck, DHCS CA-MMIS and Rob Klopp, DHCS CA-MMIS will describe the five pillars on the path to IT modernization – agile, cloud, modern software development, reusable components and product orientation, and how these have been successfully leveraged by the Social Security Administration and now at DHCS’s CA-MMIS Division.
- Your Journey to the Cloud: What You Want to Know and Pitfalls to Avoid! Presented by Commvault. David Langley, Sr. Director Systems Engineering – West, Commvault will share insights on what both public sector and private companies should expect from cloud services, what IT must consider when bringing data to the cloud, and offer advice for setting reasonable expectations. He’ll also share lessons learned based on cloud journeys of customers and organizations, and how to align cloud plans for the best outcome.
- Building the Digital Workspace for the Cloud Era. Presented by Entisys360. Bryan Zanoli, Principal Architect, Entisys360 will present on the digital workspace of the future, sharing expert insights and best practices on what it takes to provide workers with anytime, anywhere access to their applications and data. He will also discuss the increased expectations around performance and security; how trends like hybrid cloud, IT automation, and big data are driving complexity; and, why centralizing data and applications can drive an optimal end-user computing experience.
- Smart Cities IoT Pavilion. Presented by Iron Mountain. Join Entisys360 technology partner Iron Mountain for a session on IoT and smart cities.
Entisys360 technology partners participating in and sponsoring RevTechX 2018 include Citrix, Cisco, Commvault, HP Enterprise, HyTrust, IGEL, Iron Mountain, Ivanti, Microfocus, Nutanix, NVIDIA, Pivot3, Red Hat, StorageCraft, Veeam and VMware, among many others.
Entisys360 will also feature BodyWorn, manufacturer of mobile resource management communication technology and services for utility, first responder and transit organizations, in its booth at RevTechX.
To register for RevTechX, visit https://www.pspinfo.us/register-rtx18 You can access the full event agenda at: https://www.pspinfo.us/event-pages-agenda/revtechx18.
For more information on Entisys360’s services offerings for the public sector, visit: https://www.entisys360.com/markets/public-sector/.