Sales Account Executive
Region: Northern California, Bay Area Preferred
We have a unique opportunity for the right experienced Account Executive(s). We are seeking a Senior Account Executive who identifies, pursues and owns critical relationships with key clients in the California state, local government, and education markets (public sector). The Account Executive drives new business opportunities through developing new relationships, leveraging existing relationships, and providing value to the client and revenue to Entisys360.
- Prepare an Annual Sales Strategic Plan focused on guiding the further development of assigned accounts and the generation of net-new accounts.
- Continued growth of a portfolio of accounts within the assigned region that meet/exceed pre-established sales and Gross Profit (GP) targets.
- Possess an understanding of the current and unique policies and processes governing public sector contracting and acquisition of Information Technology.
- Possess ability to qualify sales opportunities, and communicate an understanding of a customer’s challenges, business objectives, and technology requirements.
- Understand the technical support organizations that should be engaged to adequately meet the needs of the prospect/customer.
- Maintain high level of industry, company, product and service knowledge and possess the professional acumen necessary to present this knowledge to the prospect/customer.
- Possess a demonstrable credibility and reputation as a senior-level account executive and new business developer.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of solution sales; with a focus on public sector IT requirements.
- Possess versatility, competence and stature to be effective with Chief Executive Officers, and other senior public sector executives.
- Ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, its trends and its best practices, as well as the objectives, trends, and challenges common to the public sector.
Qualifications and Expectations
Entisys360 is an achievement-based, team-oriented organization. “To our leader’s expectations we rise.” is embraced by all sales teams. Senior Account Executives are expected to be seasoned technical and sales professionals with demonstrated mastery of their technology category and the sales process.
Senior Account Executives must possess the following key qualifications:
- Previous experience in selling Consulting Services and Information Technology solutions to the public sector. This is predicated on experience in “consultative/solutions sales”, not product sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling large-scale solutions involving including hardware, software and technical consulting services in excess of $4 million annual revenue.
- Aggressive new-business development style and strong comfort level in opportunity development, cold calling, and “fill the funnel” targeted marketing activities.
- Action and results-orientation, a “take charge” attitude, and strong business case development and opportunity closing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in managing government sales cycles, negotiating and closing large, customized deals, working closely with delivery teams, identifying the resources needed to effectively move business forward.
- Strong executive presence and professional image – thinking quickly with a solution-oriented focus.
- A team player – comfortable in a highly collaborative, team-oriented organizational culture.
- Willingness and ability to responsibility and leadership for opportunity development and management of team resources to grow the business.
Entisys Solutions, Inc. (dba Entisys360) is a leading provider of advanced Information Technology solutions to government, education and commercial customers throughout California. We provide a broad range of multi-disciplinary solutions that address the critical business needs of our clients, including cybersecurity, data center consolidation, virtualization, application infrastructure, and access infrastructure solutions.
Our solutions are delivered by teams of professional consultants based in close geographic proximity to our clients. Members of our consulting services team have advanced certifications with leading vendor-manufacturers, including VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, HPE and Cisco to name a few. As a professional services organization and value-added reseller of hardware and software from leading manufacturers, we help organizations assess, design, build, implement, manage and support their technology environments.
Entisys360’s services-led approach to sales, our unparallel expertise in multi-disciplinary practice areas, and a large number of leveraged government contracts provide the platform need to successfully capture an ever-increasing share of the targeted public sector market and allows the market to rely on Entisys360 as a turn-key technology provider.
A premium compensation and benefits program await those candidates able to articulate business growth strategies and possess a solid background in customer attainment, identifying strategic solutions opportunities, and an understanding of the unique public sector sales cycle.