The world of end-user computing is rapidly evolving, and cloud computing is driving enterprise organizations to re-think their approach to IT.
Numerous statistics and projections from the industry’s leading analyst firms, in fact, demonstrate the shift from traditional on-premises infrastructure to cloud-based services. Analysts predict that in the next couple of years, more than half of the applications running in public cloud environments will be considered mission critical by the organizations that use them. Furthermore, analysts expect than more than a third of new software investments being made by the world’s largest vendors will shift from cloud-first to cloud-only.
In partnership with Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other leading cloud vendors such as HP, VMware, Citrix and more, Entisys360 is helping our clients build, manage and deliver a highly scalable and reliable private, public and/or hybrid cloud infrastructures built around the following areas:
- Entisys360 Workspace Cloud: a fully-managed, subscription-based digital workspace for public and private cloud environments that leverages core Citrix technologies to support desktop transformation by delivering a complete and reliable end-user experience.
- Enterprise Managed Services (EMS): Designed to help Entisys360 clients optimize and ensure the operational health of their virtualized and cloud-based infrastructures, the new EMS offering encompasses enterprise ready and customized technology management services including reactive end user and IT infrastructure support available on a 24x7x365 basis; proactive infrastructure maintenance and monitoring services; and technology lifecycle management.
- Microsoft: Focused around helping customers move workloads to the Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Store Simple platforms, it includes the development and implementation of private and hybrid cloud configurations where IT infrastructure is housed on-premise, and/or in a variety of Microsoft Cloud based platforms.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): The AWS platform offers a wide range of core services for cloud-based infrastructures. This technology is used to implement Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS), Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS), DevOps and other public and private cloud services. And, through AWS and Entisys360’s professional services, customers can also benefit from instructor-led workshops, Migration Planning, Migration services and Enterprise Managed Services (EMS).
- Private Cloud Solutions: For customers deploying a combination of private and public cloud solutions within a hybrid model, Entisys360 offers complete architectural solutions for on-premises private cloud configurations. We also offer instructor-led workshops, architectural planning and design, implementation, training and support services through our Entisys360 Professional Services team.
- As-a-Service Cloud Solutions: Based on the specific business requirements of the client, Entisys360 offers a number of “as-a-service” solutions including PaaS, DRaaS, SaaS, DBaaS and DevOps-as-a-Service. Prior to implementing these solutions, Entisys360’s expert cloud architects and consultants work with each client to evaluate their existing environment and develop strategic plans around when and how to move their enterprise to the cloud.
- Strategic Planning: Through this service, Entisys360 solution architects and consultants evaluate the client’s overall business and technology environment and work with them to create a vision, strategic roadmaps and provide operational readiness services. These services do not focus on any single cloud based service, but instead are geared toward optimizing the business leveraging cloud-based services.
Entisys360 is committed to helping our clients maintain the maximum value of their virtualization and cloud investment, and to free up their team members to focus on more strategic business initiatives. Organizations looking to achieve these objectives can contact Cloud@Entisys360.com.