Advyz – Cybersecurity Sales Engineer
Location: West / Southwest regions
About Entisys360’s Advyz Cyber Risk Services Division
Entisys360 is a 30+ year privately-owned company with a focus on our people, our clients and leading technologies. Entisys360’s Advyz Cyber Risk Services Division is a rapidly growing business helping clients manage their cyber risk. Our team is comprised of leaders in cybersecurity who focus on delivering innovative consulting solutions in cybersecurity and privacy. We are a vendor agnostic practice aimed at providing trusted advisory services relative to technology solutions that best support the goals of our clients.
As an integral part of our team, you will help shape our business and build our client relationships. You will coordinate with our consultants and leading cybersecurity vendors to deliver proven capabilities, while at the same time have limitless opportunities to push your knowledge by exploring emerging technologies and create cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions.
If you are looking for an award-winning company with a start-up atmosphere, then Entisys360s’s Advyz Cyber Risk Division is the place for you!
The cybersecurity sales overlay is responsible for cybersecurity sales, support and engineering for Advyz Cyber Risk Services, a division of Entisys360. The security sales engineer will be a focal point for our cybersecurity services in Southern California.
This role works both independently, as well as with other account teams in a pre-sales capacity to help position consulting, solutions and services with our customers. The sales engineer also needs to articulate and demonstrate a broad understanding of multiple security disciplines such as cloud security, identity management, attack surface management, and risk management.
The preferred candidate will have a strong foundation with a passion to learn new cybersecurity program strategies and techniques, as well as technologies, with a willingness to explore emerging technologies through the venture market.
- Provide a cybersecurity division sales focal point, supporting current, and developing new, clients in the Southern California region for pre-sales activities which include but are not limited to:
- Understanding the customer cybersecurity / privacy business requirements
- Strategic solution selling
- Participation in conference calls, onsite visits, and video discussions
- Solution demonstrations and proof of concept leadership
- Business solution proposal creation
- Coordinate, lead and deliver sales overlay support for our cyber risk services
- Coordinate, lead and deliver cybersecurity engineering presales support
- Confirm proposed services and / or solutions meet client requirements and assist account team with technical qualifications during the qualification process
- As relevant, conduct product analysis to assist in the sales cycle
- Lead and support the sales process, to include prospecting, presales, proposal, contracting and customer success
- Support other regions with presales for areas in which you hold subject matter knowledge
- Maintain security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CASP, C|CISO)
- Attend regular internal meetings onsite and remote
- Ability to support multiple account teams
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Minimum 6 years working experience in sales engineering activities to large enterprise or healthcare customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the security industry. In-depth knowledge of multiple security solution areas (network security, SASE, CASB, SIEM, XDR, CSPM, EDR, SOAR, and UEBA)
- Proven track record of contributing to the sales cycle and running opportunities from start to finish
- Possess presentation ready knowledge and product expertise in key security technologies and solutions
- Possess good technical knowledge of security architecture, network infrastructure, UNIX, Windows, application security, cloud security, and identity management
- Experience in preparing business solution proposals and delivering corporate presentations to senior management
- Possess familiarity with security software solutions like firewall, intrusion prevention, encryption, data leak prevention and data protection
- Possess experience with channel enablement, product/ services evangelism and experience with managing proof of concepts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%