Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Microsoft Security Technologies
At Entisys360’s Advyz Cyber Risk Services division, you will have the opportunity to help clients transform and digitally enable their business by providing solutions for managing the risks associated with these endeavors. As an integral part of Entysis360’s growing cyber division, you will be able to shape the direction of our cyber risk business, and explore innovative approaches and technologies for managing risks. You will be empowered to make a true impact for our business, our clients, and the security industry.
The Senior Cyber Security Consultant, Microsoft Security Technologies will play an active role in transforming the security of our clients’ Microsoft platforms by designing and implementing Microsoft security technologies on-premises and in the cloud. Additionally, this individual will play a lead role in developing Entisys360’s Microsoft security service line by collaborating and driving decision making across our Microsoft and Cyber Security practices.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, is a lifelong learner, and has an entrepreneurial spirit enjoying visioning, planning, and implementing innovative solutions and services to add value to our clients and business.
The work you will do for our clients
- Lead strategic and tactical projects focusing on Microsoft security technologies across industry verticals, and at all stages of the project lifecycle:
- Perform “Assessment” projects for health check, remediation, and optimization.
- Perform “Design and Planning” projects including data gathering, workshops, creating project documents, and presenting findings and designs.
- Perform “Implementation and Deployment” projects including build, testing, migration, transfer of knowledge, and support.
- Become a deep Microsoft security technical resource that earns our customers’ trust.
- Ensure solutions meet or exceed customer requirements for performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reliability.
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
- Provide feature comparisons between Microsoft and non-Microsoft best of breed security products.
The work you will do for our business
- Envision, socialize, and drive the development of Entisys360’s Microsoft security solution set.
- Create methods and frameworks to support sales of our Microsoft security solutions and professional services.
- Support pre and post sales activities by serving as a subject matter expert in project scoping, and acting as a contributor in sales meetings and presentations to our clients.
- Establish the workload and supervise each team to consistently deliver against established schedules.
- Mentor and motivate team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improve processes.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate applicability of new software technologies to platform development efforts.
- Attain certifications for personal development and client partnership requirements.
- Work with other Entisys360 Microsoft 365 subject matter experts to deliver integrated solutions to clients.
- 8–10 years of experience in cyber security with at least 2–3 years of technical consulting experience.
- Relevant experience in the deployment and technical support of Microsoft solutions, with a solid understanding of Microsoft security issues and solutions.
- Understanding of Microsoft best practices for securing Microsoft 365 products such as Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive
- Ability to analyze business requirements and transform these into technical designs and system solutions.
- Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment.
- Ability to work effectively with client and customer teams.
- Strong communication skills, including timely and clear email, phone, or text messages.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional Project Management skills for status reporting, communications, and scheduling.
- Solid writing skills, including the proper use of grammar and punctuation to complete professional documentation.
- Professional presentation and behavior, including punctuality, poise, and meeting customer dress code expectations.
Experience working with some or all technologies below:
- Microsoft / Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection
- Microsoft EndPoint Manager (Intune)
- Microsoft Azure general and security best practices
- DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange (2003 / 2010 / 2012 / 2016)
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 – 2019
- Group Policy Management and Deployment
- Azure Active Directory sites deployment / configuration, plus Active Directory Schema and Forest configuration
- Integration of Microsoft Security controls with third-party products
Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably, but not required in a technical area of study e.g. Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
- Relevant qualification: either CISSP, CCSP, CompTIA Security+, and/ or a combination of MTA, MCSA, MCSE, AZ 500, and MS 500
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.