Entisys360 Virtual Desktop Solutions
What Does it Take to Build the Workspace of the Future?
We invite you to join us at Citrix Synergy 2018, taking place in Anaheim, Calif., May 8-10 and learn how Citrix is building the workspace of the future by engineering the most comprehensive, integrated digital workspace to help customers transform how they work. During the event, you will also discover how together with Citrix, Entisys360 is committed to helping our clients pave a path to digital workspace success with Citrix virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and application virtualization solutions.
This year, Entisys360 is giving away five (5) Citrix Synergy full passes to those who qualify to attend! Join Al Solorzano, virtualization industry trailblazer and Vice President of Entisys360’s End User Computing Practice, along with our team of end user computing experts, for one or more of the following events, and learn about the latest Virtualization, Mobility, and Cloud Computing solutions, while you network with our top clients and partners who understand what it takes to get from point A to point B in your digital workspace journey!
- Citrix Synergy 2018 at Anaheim Convention Center: May 8-10, 2018 (please fill out pre-qualification form to apply for free passes)
- Entisys360 & M7 Global Partners Meet the Experts Luncheon: Entisys360, Cisco, Citrix, IGEL and NVIDIA will share expert insights on Windows 10 migration and VDI during luncheon on Tuesday, May 8 at 11:30 a.m. at Morton’s Steakhouse.
- Entisys360 Client Appreciation Event: Take a break from Citrix Synergy and relax with the Entisys360 team while enjoying live entertainment, food and drinks on May 8 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (please fill out pre-qualification form to apply for free passes)
- Entisys360 & M7 Global Partners Lunch & Learn Demos: Entisys360 and M7 Global Partners, an award-winning national network of the country’s top IT consultants, will bring back its popular demo speed rounds with key vendors exhibiting at Citrix Synergy 2018 on Wednesday, May 9 at 11:30 a.m. at Morton’s Steakhouse.
- Entisys360 House of Blues Celebration: Join Entisys360 and M7 Global Partners’ clients for vendor-sponsored “HOUSE of M7,” a “Game of Thrones” inspired appreciation event on Wednesday, May 9. (please fill out pre-qualification form to apply for free passes)
- Hybrid Cloud Education: Troy Couch, Solutions Architect for Entisys360, will be presenting a session on “Delivering High Availability in a Hybrid Cloud Architecture for XenApp and XenDesktop.” Couch’s session, SYN106, will take place on Thursday, May 10 from 11:30 to 12:15 p.m.
If you are interested in qualifying for the free passes or want to attend one of our informative “Meet the Experts” lunch and learns, or simply attend our client appreciation party, please contact us by filling out our pre-qualification form below.
Entisys360 helps businesses across a broad range of vertical industries including healthcare, financial and legal services, entertainment and the public sector, remove the roadblocks and find opportunity to develop new business models and spark innovation around Citrix VDI. We can help you too identify the roadmap that will move your organization in the right direction toward the workspace of the future, with both agility and cost-effectiveness.
Learn more about Entisys360 at www.entisys60.com/about_entisys360.