Data breaches aren’t simply a problem for security professionals.
The fact is, the entire organization feels the impact — from your executive team working on strategic initiatives, to the legal team- embroiled in litigation, to your frontline employees who are unable to access the tools they need to do their jobs – sometimes with life and death consequences as can be the case with healthcare organizations.
With any organization, each and every member – whether employee or contractor – must be responsible for managing risk.
First, however, you must understand what you’re up against.
At Entisys360, security is built into every client engagement.
Teaming with leading security providers, we work closely with you to ensure that your organization is prepared and has the tools and technologies in place to protect your data, applications and infrastructure in the event of a data breach or other cybersecurity incident.
Among the ways you can engage with Entisys360’s Security Practice are through:
- Advisory Services: Entisys360 provides Security Strategy and Optimization Engagements, Gap Assessments, PCI Readiness Engagements, Cyber Attack Preparedness, Breach/Incident Response to Ransomware, PII/PHI Breach Response, Vulnerability and Compromise Assessments and Penetration Testing, Application Security Assessments Network Security Assessments, Security Product Implementations, Managed Services, Compliance Assessments and Staff Augmentation.
- Network Protection: Leveraging firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), Secure Access Gateways, Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Network Access Controls (NAC), Entisys360 helps clients protect their network infrastructure.
- Cloud, Email and Web Security: These services from Entisys360 include Cloud Access Security Brokers/Cloud Data Protection, Email Protection, Web Protection, Proxy, Email Data Loss Prevention, Web Data Loss Protection.
- Incident Response: Network Visibility, Endpoint Visibility, Endpoint Threat Protection and Response, Forensics, and Adaptive Threat Protection are some of the Incident Response services provided by Entisys360.
- Data Protection: Entisys360 helps clients design and deploy data protection solutions including Patch Management, Secure Backup, Multifactor Authentication, Device Controls, File Encryption, Database Security, Certificate Management, Collaboration Platform Security, and Data Classification and Access.
- Risk and Compliance: Services offered by Entisys360 include Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Policy Auditing, Vulnerability Management and Password Vaults.
- Endpoint Security: Among the key solutions offered by Entisys360 to help clients project their endpoints are Nextgen Anti-malware, Web Filtering, Whole Disk Encryption, Mobile Device Management, Host IPS/Memory Protection, and Mobile Data/USB Control and Encryption.
- Server Security: Nextgen Anti-malware Virtualization Security and Application Control and Whitelisting are among the services provided by Entisys360 to help clients protect their server infrastructure.
What Makes Entisys360’s Security Offering Different?
In our research, we found that many organizations who outsource their IT operations experience inconsistencies related to high personnel turnover rates, a lack of the right experience and a one-size-fits-all approach that is not customizable to meet their unique business requirements.
As a trusted advisor in the deployment of advanced infrastructure, virtualization and cloud solutions, Entisys360 brings to the table a proven track record built on decades of virtualization cloud computing, and security expertise.
Team with Entisys360
Entisys360 is committed to helping our clients maintain the maximum value of their security investments, and to helping them protect their organizations against evolving cybersecurity threats. Organizations looking to achieve these objectives can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.