Systems Management Solutions from Entisys360
Today’s IT environments are becoming increasingly complex as the industry transitions from distributed computing to virtual and cloud-based infrastructures. This is where systems management software comes into play. When included as part of your overall IT strategy, modern systems management solutions can improve operational efficiencies in areas of service monitoring, backup and file recovery, OS deployment, security updates, asset management and application virtualization.
At Entisys360, we believe that systems management solutions can help you remove barriers between your users and your server, desktop, storage, and application resources, reduce capital expenditures, accelerate business processes and reduce time to revenue. It can also improve the scalability of your IT infrastructure by reducing server to admin ratios.
Spotlight on Systems Management
Entisys360’ systems management strategies are designed to provide a robust set of capabilities, while empowering organizations to improve its IT environment through gains in operational efficiencies, automation and monitoring. These capabilities include:
- Application Management: Supports the delivery and management of the full application lifecycle, from configuration and deployment to monitoring, remediation and upgrades.
- Service Delivery Automation: Helps you simplify and standardize your data center.
- Infrastructure Management: Capabilities to support the configuration, provisioning, monitoring, and operation of your physical, virtual and private cloud IT infrastructures.
Systems Management solutions from Entisys360 include:
- Microsoft solutions: System Center 2012
- Citrix solutions: XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer, NetScaler, Provisioning Server and Profile Manager
- VMware solutions: vSphere, vCenter Server, vCenter Configuration Manager, View, Lab Manager and SRM