Desktop & Virtualization Solutions from Entisys360
Regardless of what business you’re in, your workforce relies on applications to get things done, and different job roles call for different resources. Productivity is entirely dependent upon access to the right applications at the right time, but security is a critical and permanent requirement.
At Entisys360, we’ve got decades of proven results under our belt, including specialized certification with today’s leading application delivery technologies from top partners including Citrix, Microsoft and VMware. And, we have virtualized our own applications and desktops for more than a decade, which is proof in and of itself. We know the pros and cons of every desktop deliver method, and can help you find the perfect marriage between the two in order to more effectively manage security proactively, while enhancing your ability to deliver the right applications—to the right people—at the right time.
Spotlight on Desktop Virtualization
Today, there are many desktop virtualization options and possible combinations available. Choosing the right strategy requires careful consideration – and expert guidance from a trusted source. With desktop virtualization solutions from Entisys360, your organization will benefit from:
- Faster desktop deployment, application rollouts and upgrades
- Simplified operating system migrations
- Enhanced application performance
- Controlled, guaranteed user access from any location at any time, including remote and mobile users
- More flexible delivery options
- Improved disaster recovery and business continuity
- Reduced demand on data center personnel
- Reduced capital and lower operating system costs
- More efficiency and reduced downtime
- Fewer application conflicts
- Decreased deployment costs
- Increased IT security
- More responsiveness to various user needs
For more information on our desktop solutions, contact us.
Spotlight on Application Delivery Virtualization
By centralizing the control of applications, application delivery virtualization can turn your servers into a secure access point for client-server applications, physical/virtual desktops, files and intranets—delivering on-demand access to users any time, anywhere. Through application delivery virtualization, Entisys360 can help your organization:
- Enhance data security and manageability
- Reduce costs
- Speed virtual desktop deployments
- Significantly boost performance
- Reduce downtime
Spotlight on Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
VDI allows client desktop workloads (e.g., operating system, application, user data) to be hosted and executed on servers in the data center. VDI also helps to facilitate improved business continuity through data centralization. With VDI from Entisys360, you will achieve improved flexibility through the enhancement of workplace scenarios, such as work-from-home and hot-desking.