Cloud Solutions from Entisys360
At Entisys360 we understand the significant benefit of a virtualized environment and its ability to provide a framework for cloud services – regardless of whether the configuration is public, private or hybrid. From Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) to Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), the use of cloud services in the enterprise is growing. According to KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey, cloud computing – which the survey groups together as SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS – will comprise 11% of overall technological disruption that enables “the next indispensable consumer technology.”
Entisys360 can help businesses of all sizes develop cloud services, which can provide a number of attractive benefits including:
- Flexibility: Scale server, desktop, storage and applications as organizational needs and requirements evolve.
- Security: Data and applications can be accessed from virtually any device at anytime, and should a laptop or mobile device be lost or stolen, it can be wiped remotely so any data on the device will not end up in the wrong hands.
- Collaboration: Through file sharing, workers can update documents in real-time so that other team members have visibility into what they are working on.
- Mobile Workstyles: Workers can work whenever and from wherever that best suits their lifestyles.
- A CAPEX-free Investment: Pay-as-you-go subscription models mean that there are no upfront investments in expensive hardware and infrastructure.
Spotlight on Entisys360’s “Cloud First” Strategy
As a “Cloud First” company, Entisys360 believes that the right cloud infrastructure solutions can help you reduce capital expenditures, accelerate your business processes and reduce time to revenue.
Through our partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other leading cloud vendors such as HP, VMware, Citrix, and more… Entisys360 can help you build, manage and deliver a highly scalable and reliable private, public and/or hybrid cloud infrastructures built around the following areas:
- Microsoft: Focused around helping customers move workloads to the Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Store Simple platforms, it includes the development and implementation of private and hybrid cloud configurations where IT infrastructure is housed on-premise, and/or in a variety of Microsoft Cloud based platforms.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): The AWS platform offers a wide range of core services for cloud-based infrastructures. This technology is used to implement Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS), Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS), DevOps and other public and private cloud services. And, through AWS and Entisys360’s professional services, customers can also benefit from instructor-led workshops, Migration Planning, Migration services and Enterprise Managed Services (EMS).
- Entisys360 Desktop-in-the-Cloud: Entisys360 offers a full-featured DaaS running in the AWS Cloud. Instant-on capabilities means that clients can sign up and start using the Entisys360 Desktop-in-the-Cloud immediately whether they have a single desktop or a network of thousand desktops.
- Private Cloud Solutions: For customers deploying a combination of private and public cloud solutions within a hybrid model, Entisys360 offers complete architectural solutions for on-premise private cloud configurations. We also offer instructor-led workshops, architectural planning and design, implementation, training and support services through our Entisys360 Professional Services team.
- As-a-Service Cloud Solutions: Based on the specific business requirements of the client, Entisys360 offers a number of “as-a-service” solutions including PaaS, DRaaS, SaaS, DBaaS and DevOps-as-a-Service. Prior to implementing these solutions, Entisys360’s expert cloud architects and consultants work with each client to evaluate their existing environment and develop strategic plans around when and how to move their enterprise to the cloud.
- Strategic Planning: Through this service, Entisys360 solution architects and consultants evaluate the client’s overall business and technology environment and work with them to create a vision, strategic roadmaps and provide operational readiness services. These services do not focus on any single cloud based service, but instead are geared toward optimizing the business leveraging cloud-based services.
To get started on the cloud strategy that’s right for you, contact us today.