Data Center Management & Cloud Services
The team at Entisys360 has decades of experience in developing and implementing strategies and help our clients better manage their data centers and the leverage the right cloud services that are needed to move their businesses forward. Our professional services built around Data Center & Cloud Services include:
- Microsoft Core Technologies: Leveraging Microsoft AD, Exchange/Office 365, System Center Suite, Hyper-V, Storage Spaces Direct (Software-Defined Storage), Skype for Business (formerly Lync), SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server and Data warehousing and reporting, we provide a framework of core Microsoft technologies to help you manage your data center and application infrastructure.
- Data Center Modernization: Our experts start by assessing your data center operating systems and workloads, gathering your upgrade requirements, and determining your target destinations before recommending a solution that leverages Microsoft Azure SaaS, PaaS and/or IaaS; Amazon Web Services (AWS); Windows Storage Upgrade; and, Windows Infrastructure Upgrade to assist you in modernizing your data center.
- Identity Access Management: Securing your endpoints is crucial to protecting your business and Entisys360 will help you unify and secure your user identities and access to line of business applications leveraging today’s leading Single Sign On (SSO), Mobile Device Management (MDS), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Rights Management Services (RMS).
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS): Leveraging cloud-based disaster recovery solutions from our industry-leading partners including Microsoft, VMware and Veeam, Entisys360 will assist you in implementing an on-demand disaster recovery solution either on-premise colocation or in the cloud.
- Operations Management-as-a-Service (OMaaS): Entisy360 will provide a service that will backup your environment, monitor your security and compliance requirements, and provide IT automation to increase your operational efficiencies.